PhotoCompSoftware Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > PhotoComp > PhotoCompSoftware Forums > Running an exhibition or competition
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ordered the Pandora Minnies Holiday

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalinasa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ordered the Pandora Minnies Holiday
    Posted: 2017-Jun-19 at 09:27
This is a Disney collection with some really nice individual pieces even though I have never seen the Disney Parks Wishes fireworks or the film Fantasia, I am very tempted by both their charms as they are so nicely designed. The glittery enamel is rather beautiful, and I could imagine them together on a navy blue leather with maybe pandora charms sale the new Pandora Fascinating Blue Iridescence murano to celebrate the New Year. In terms of the charms that are already out, I have already ordered the Pandora Minnies Holiday Wreath charm from the Disney Store, and I am rather excited to be adding that to my Christmas bracelet! It is not that explicitly Disney, but the tinsel is such a cute design anyway.
This year release is entitled Poetic Blooms, and invokes the beauty of Pandora most popular existing floral and natural designs, there is a wealth of cherry blossoms, daisies, primroses and butterflies. We have the new Pandora Smooth Silver Clasp bracelet, which is a new threadless version of Pandora classic charm bracelet with a spherical clasp. It is essentially a Pandora Essence bracelet scaled up for the Moments line. With this bracelet, we have the Pandora Shining Elegance spacer clips, pictured in the collage Pandora Charms Sale below. These are hinged and silicone lined, and are designed to section off threadless bracelets such as the new Smooth Silver Clasp bracelet, the bangle and the leather bracelets.
The pave star safety chain Pandora UK Store may not be the most original in concept, it is essentially two Twinkle Twinkle clips with a chain in between them but it is pretty and will go with any number of different bracelet styles.
Finally, for comparison, we have a styling pandora charms online sale with a different clip the retired pandora Queen of Hearts clip, which is larger and more of a statement piece. The Feathered clip itself is subtle and unobtrusive, and does pair nicely with other clip, but overall I prefer having two of the same when it comes to that style. This red leather pandora bracelet features the Piggy Bank as a centrepiece and continues the Lunar New Year fun a little further into the week.
The classic Pandora crown logo is featured on the other side of the pandora heart clasp. The clasp is stamped with S925 ALE in the middle. However, I find that it is surprisingly hard to put on, even compared to a brand new regular Pandora Moments bracelet. The bracelet, being new, is really stiff anyway, but this issue is exacerbated by the shape of the clasp, the end of the bracelet does not fit quite right into the pandora heart clasp and it makes it really hard to do up! The pandora pearlescent enamel heart looks gorgeous, and like a real pearl that pandora charms uk sale one I like very much, too. The cupcake is kind of cute, although I already have two Pandora cupcakes Minnie Mouse and the classic two tone.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image