PhotoCompSoftware Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > PhotoComp > PhotoCompSoftware Forums > Running an exhibition or competition
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pandora Garden Odyssey pendant

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalinasa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pandora Garden Odyssey pendant
    Posted: 2017-Jun-19 at 09:25
Pandora Robins have those sweet beady black eyes, and the clear CZ seems a bit wrong. It is not a deal breaker or anything, just not to my personal taste. While this Pandora Red Robin charm is a good option for any Christmas themed bracelet you might like to do, it is also just a nice natural charm. It did originally debut with the Pandora Autumn Magnificent Kingdom collection after all, which celebrated the majesty of nature. Consequently, my first bracelet styling for the Pandora Robin is a Secret Garden design. I do not know if anyone read the book by Frances Hodgson Burnett or saw the film, but it is truly wonderful, and a Pandora robin plays a rather key role in it. Here, I have included some bright greens, little animals and floral pieces to add to the sense of the secret garden theme, I have added the Key to my Heart pandora ringe fabrikverkauf charm as well.
Consequently, I have put together a mini floral styling featuring the Pandora Cherry Blossom murano, the retired pearl Pandora Garden Odyssey pendant and the pink Primrose Meadow. Pandora's animal charms have always been favourites of mine, and the Pandora Piggy Bank is very cute, the red bow adds the perfect finishing touch. I much prefer this design to either of the previous pig head charms, and it makes for a very cute piggy charm in its own right! It is a nice size, it feels substantial and every aspect of the charm demonstrates Pandoras characteristic attention to detail. Having said that, it is a little cartoony and cutesy, and so I can appreciate why this piggy might not be your cup of tea, Pandora have done other, more subtle Pandora CNY charms in previous years, so it might be worth having a look through the CNY tag to see pandora ohrringe if one of their other charms takes your fancy instead.
We have an all new Disney sneak peek! If you take a look at this campaign bracelet image, you will spot two new pave Mickey and Minnie portrait charms. These are, I think, two limited edition pieces due out for the holidays! I am relieved to see that the Jasmine charms are closer to the pretty turquoise colour they should be, the murano is particularly lovely! The Pandora Angelic Feathers is another incredibly popular design and this will be part of another silver bracelet bundle. It is the Korea bracelet design, the combination of the pink Cherry Blossom pieces with the Korean doll is very pretty, and offers the same feminine twist on the travel motif that the Travel pandora ring rose Together Forever pendant itself.
First of all, I have opted for a mini forest theme, with fresh, bright colours and some delicate butterfly and flower openworks to set off the Pandora Forest Fairy as a centrepiece. The Pandora Flowers for You muranos are retired, and I suppose a pandora ringe fabrikverkauf little dated in their simplicity, but I still love them! The purple version is particularly beautiful. Next up, we have another forest idea, which makes use of some more recent Pandora pieces. This is how I will be wearing my fairy: on my actual Rosebracelet design, with the Wildflowers murano as a focal point. I am thinking of replacing the pearl bell charm with the new Pandora Majestic Swan charm; I also want to add the gorgeous RoseSparkling Butterfly next to the fairy.
In contrast, these two new pandora fruit charms are a little pandora charms sale sparklier! They fit with the whole tropical theme of this collection very well, and they do look rather refreshing. I got the original silver pandora Strawberry back and I am rather fond of it; consequently I do not think I will be indulging in this new version. The Pandora Pave Watermelon has split opinion a little, with some finding it fun and summery, and others finding it a bit blingy. I sit comfortably between both camps; I think it is adorable, but it is still not something I would really wear. The Pandora Sweet Cherries charm continues the fruity theme, but adds some glossy red enamel to balance out the CZs.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image